Benefits of renting.
Reasons to Rent
- No Maintenance costs.
- The rental contract generally covers full maintenance of equipment. You need no repair shop, no spare parts or repair tools, no mechanic, no maintenance records.
- No more missed opportunities and down time.
- When rented equipment breaks down, the rental center replaces it fast. You don't lose precious time while equipment is being repaired.
- No Warehousing or storage.
- Return idle equipment to the rental center rather than using space to store it. Get it out of your way.
- No taxes and license costs.
- Personal property taxes and license costs don't apply to rented equipment.
- No more logistics problems.
- Because rental centers offer similar equipment and service from coast to coast, you're likely to find specific rental items no matter where you accept a job.
- No hidden costs.
- Cost control is easy with rentals. When equipment is returned undamaged, the amount shown on the rental invoice is the only accountable cost figure you pay.
- No botched jobs.
- Because more people will make do with what's handy to get a job done, often equipment is used improperly, causing property damage and personal injury. Renting the right equipment will get it done safely and correctly.
- Equipment won't become obsolescence.
- Rental centers update inventory each year, providing state-of-the-art equipment for their customers. And high-tech equipment doesn't cost you money collecting dust when you can rent it as you need it.
- No capital investment.
- Rentals free your capital for more profitable uses than being tied up in costly equipment. And rentals increase your borrowing power by offering a better ratio of assets to liabilities. Rented equipment does not appear as a liability on the balance sheet.